Financial results for nine months ended 30 September 2017
- Collections growth of 16% and revenue growth of 13% vs year to date Q3 2016 driven by liquidation initiatives
- Adjusted EBITDA growth of 19% on a year to date basis from cost efficiency measures and scale benefits
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased from 63.4% to 66.4% from Q3 2016
- Leverage ratio of 4.2x compared to 4.4x at Q3 2016 due to strong Adjusted EBITDA growth
- On 1 November, Cabot received FCA approval to acquire Wescot, a leading UK contingency debt collection and business process outsourcing (BPO) services business. The transaction is expected to close within ten days.
- On 20 October, Cabot announced its Intention to Float on the London Stock Exchange later this year
For more information please see our Investor area