A career with us
Cabot is Europe’s leading credit management services company and we are growing fast. We have an ethical, values driven culture and believe in treating our employees, and our customers, fairly. So we recruit people who share our values and behaviours.
If you are hard-working, energetic, friendly, believe in treating people fairly, and would like to work in a business that leads its sector in terms of digital capabilities and services, we would like to hear from you.
Community and Volunteering
We encourage all our colleagues to take part in community, volunteering & charitable activities, either during their two community days or in their spare time. This has resulted in some fantastic results and achievements throughout 2019 and continuing into 2020.
- Cabot Financial UK has met the target to increase volunteering community days from 170 in 2018 to 500 days for the Kings Hill site in 2019
- In Hull, Wescot has participated in local Enterprise Partnership Scheme – providing HR mentoring to a local secondary school
- In Spain we has made donations of 50 screens and 20 computers to AFANIAS (For its Schools and Professional Training Centers for people with intellectual disability).
- Cabot Financial Ireland, collected items that a local women’s shelter required.
- Cabot Financial including our Worthing office and our law firm Mortimer Clarke Solicitors is working with all three shortlisted charities Porchlight, Demelza and Young Lives Foundation throughout 2020.